DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
This programme will provide students with a scientific background in biology, particularly human biology and chemistry and an introduction to the way these interact with Pharmaceutical Science.
Three (3) Years
January/ April/ July/ October
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
KPT/JPS (R/727/4/0007) 05/23 | A9262
- Aspects of handling chemical substances
- Usage of drugs or poisons.
- The good and bad effects of drugs on living organisms
- Patient counseling on the appropriate usage of medicine
- Manage and ensure patients’ medical records are complete
- Provide information and advice on prevention of diseases and the maintenance of good health for patients
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Retail Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Pharmacy Assistant
- Procurement Pharmacy Assistant
- Clinical Assistant
- Medical Sales Representative
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.